Sunday, January 12, 2014

A little thing called love.


Even with the impending doom of what ever is going to come to these huge outages. No matter what is going on with how this turns out; no matter where I am- who I talk to- however they talk to me. I am happy to be me. For the first time in a very long time. 

Look at what I have? A beautiful wife, a cute puppy ( even though she's rotten ) and I am living here in the best state in the world, the people take a bit to get used to though! I am writing again, which is always a good thing. And discovering more and more of my self everyday. This is a good start, if I can keep up with what I'm writing, telling the world what I mean, and how I feel- they can read it or close it. It doesn't matter to me. 

I would love to hear that people are loving reading what I have to say; it's an amazing feeling to feel the hard buttons pressed from my finger tips as that curser flies across the screen; no hesitation- no remorse to what I'm writing ( All I can say is thank goodness for spell check and auto correct ) creativity and freedom of speech, or freedom of writing is the best in the world. How can people live with out having some sort of outlet? This is why depression hits people- this is why we have people who are sad and think of the worst. 

Trust me.

 I've been there more times than I even feel should merit counting to you here. But, it gets better. The people in your life are the ones who heal you- not what you're doing, though it always, always helps.  just remember this: there is a cure; it's happiness, and determination of doing what you love to do. You have the potential to make people happy with doing what you love to do. Just remember that, see the smiles on peoples faces from what you're creating and keep that in your minds eye- it's important. Remember the smiles of those you love, how cute they are when they are just being themselves. I hope you're seeing that face now, smiling back at you for being your self, do you know what that's called? Love. You're feeling love in your heart right now. You're welcome. 

Wipe away the tears of joy you're feeling right now and bear down on what you love to do. Eventually it will get better, as Neil Gaiman has said, " Make good art." that is exactly what I plan to do with my life, I hope you do to


<3 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment